Tom’s Salty Shack is coming to the Dedham Vale on 21st May for a unique dining experience in the vines.
The Salty Shack is the UK's first seafood pop-up restaurant offering the chance for guests to watch world-class chef, Tom Haward, create delicious, ethical and beautiful seafood dishes.
Raised on Mersea Island by the Haward family who run The Company Shed and Richard Haward Oysters, Tom's island heritage is integral to the vision of the Salty Shack with ethically sourced seafood at the heart of his menus.
Sit round the bespoke octagonal kitchen and watch Tom cook a stunning seafood lunch and you sip a glass of Dedham Vale Sparkling.
On the menu:
* Tom’s Surf n’ Turf - Marinated venison & tiger prawn skewers.
* Salt & pepper squid cones
* Oak & whiskey smoked salmon served in brioche buns with homemade mango & coriander salsa
* ‘Posh’ line-caught pollock fish fingers in brioche bun with homemade tartare sauce
* Wild boar hot dogs with homemade tomato relish
* A selection of fresh breads and salads
Tickets are on sale now and are £30pp which includes Tom's Salty Shack BBQ. Food will be served from 12 noon.
The Vineyard Bar will be open for the perfect accompaniments to your seafood lunch: DV Sparkling, Still Wines, Carter's Cider and local ale!